Digital Marketing COURSE TRAINING IN HYDERABAD
Learnai.co.in offers a comprehensive range of professional IT and Non-IT courses that are designed to cater to an aspiring group of professionals who went a tailored program on making them career ready. Our programs are driven by a constant need to be job achieving by following industry-oriented course curriculum and stimulating, taking into consideration the dynamic nature of technology with practical knowledge work on different modules, tools and are taught by world-class professionals with specific domain expertise. Simply one stop learning for all trending technologies.
|Data Science||Dilsukhnagar||classroom (weekend)||Soon||Soon
About Digital Marketing:
Digital marketing is the use of the Internet to reach consumers. Digital marketing is a broad field, including attracting customers via email, content marketing, search platforms, social media, and more.
Top Reasons to learn Digital Marketing?
• High Demand for Digital Marketers.
• Great Growth Prospects.
• Start Your Own Business (or Promote the Existing One)
• Get Better Pay.
• Easy to Start a Career.
• Full of Variety.
• A Technical and Creative Field.
Who can Pursue Digital Marketing?
- Any Degree pursuing or Graduated,
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD, and
- Anyone interested in course
|Duration||45+ Days||2+ Months||3+ Months||6+ Months||1+ Year
|Course Completion Certificate||
|One to One||
- Orientation Classes
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing(Adwords)
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media optimization
- Email Marketing
- App Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Marketing & Analytics
Digital Marketing Orientation Sessions
- Introduction to marketing
- Types of Marketing
- Introduction to Advertising
- Types of Advertising
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Types of Digital Marketing
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Types of Social Media Marketing
- Introduction to Analytics
- Introduction to Competitive analysis
- Social Media Marketing strategy
- Setting up goals
Introduction to WordPress
- What is CMS?
- WordPress basic
- When to choose wordpress
- Advantages of wordpress
Installation of wordpress
- Creating wp-config automatically
- Creating wp-config manually
- Upgrading wordpress
- Creating your first application
- Creating and using posts
- Creating and using pages
- Using Permalinks
- Creating and using menu
- Creating and using comments
- Using themes
- Using theme options
- Creating own theme
- Blog layout and design
- Installing widget
- Displaying widgets
- Widget areas
- Adding code to text widget
- Naming Best Practices
- Reserved Post Type Identifiers
- Custom Post Type Screens
- Custom Post Type Templates
- Querying by Post Type
- Using wordpress plugins
- Creating your own plugins
- Names, Files and Locations
- File headers
- WordPress plugin hooks
- Template tag
- What is SEO & how SEO evolved.
- Why SEO is important in this Digital Era.
- Why SEO taken a prominent place in present day
- What is the Impact when we do SEO on websites/blogs.
- How Search Engine Algorithm works.
- What are different types of search engines in the world.
- Updates & New Algorithm’s released by Google
Web Master Tools – Google
- What is Google Web Master Tools
- How to Add our site and go the necessary configuration.
- How to add URL Parameters.
- How to Add URL to Google Fetch for faster crawling.
- How to block unnecessary Crawlers through robots.txt.
- How to add Site Map.
- How to check Internal & External Links.
- How to check the suggestion given by Google
- What is On-Page Optimization.
- How to use keyword planner.
- Title Tag Optimization.
- Header Tag Optimization.
- Alt Tag Optimization.
- Keyword Research.
- Sitemap for link Optimization
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Rss Feed Creations
- HTML Code Optimization
- How to effectively design a website for search engine optimization
- Tracking the unique visitors and return visits to websitOff-es
- How to write unique and original content.
- What is Off-Page Optimization.
- What is importance of Off Page Optimization in SEO.
- Techniques to follow while doing Off-Page Optimization.
- How to do Directory Submission.
- How to do Social Bookmarking.
- Importance & how to post classifieds.
- How to do Article Submission.
- How to create and importance of Social Profiles.
• Analytics Manager
• Content Manager/Content Marketing Manager
• CRM Manager (incorporating Email marketing)
• Digital Account Manager / Sales Director (Agency role)
• Digital Director / Head of Digital
• Digital Integrated Copywriter
• Digital Marketing Manager or Web Manager
• Ecommerce Manager
• Marketing Director
• Marketing Executive
• Marketing Manager
• PPC Search Manager
• Search Manager
• Social Media Manager including Community Manager
• Web Developer / Designer
Components of Digital Marketing
• Advertising. Online advertising involves bidding and buying relevant ad units on third-party sites, such as display ads on blogs, forums, and other relevant websites
• Content marketing
• Email marketing
• Mobile marketing
• Paid search.
• Programmatic advertising
• Reputation marketing
• Search engine optimization
What We Offer
24/7 Portal Access
Domain Expertise Trainers
Industrial Standard Course Structure
Job Oriented Programs
Assignments on Real time Scenarios
Working on Real Time Projects
Course Completion Certifications
We Provide Higher Quality Services
AND YOU’LL GET SOLUTIONS FOR EVERYTHING